Inspirational Speaker on Gender Intelligence
At conferences, events and in leadership programmes Inge delivers thought-provoking ideas and practical insights to the audience. Inge’s talks are lively and inclusive and are based on the latest scientific research.
Inge delivers with passion because she truly believes in creating positive change for organisations by developing a Gender Smart approach. Inge uses real examples and powerful personal experiences to make the topic not only engaging for the audience, but also inspiring and thought-provoking.
Talks are carefully tailored to the occasion to ensure the talk brings real value to the audience. When embedded in a conference, event, leadership or diversity programme a talk will be especially designed to fit and enhance the message of the overall programme.
Upcoming and Recent Speaking Engagements
- 27 September 2016, Society of Petroleum Engineers at Imperial College – Being Gender Smart in the Oil Industry
- 17 May 2016, JUMP Diversity Hub, Brussels
- 17 May 2016, Annual Meeting of the Women’s Network of a large Oil Company – Diversity & Inclusion – How can we do more and better than we already did
- 21 April 2016, CWT – Women in Technology Network, Is ‘PLC You’ Gender Smart?
- 23 March 2016 – Law firm, Gender Smart Teams
- 3 March 2016, JUMP Forum Brussels, keynote speech ‘Is Gender Done? Can we do more and better than what we already did?
- 1 March 2016, CIPD, London, Women in Leadership – Applying neuroscience and bio-psychological insights to leveraging female talent
- November 2015 – Masterclass ‘Be Gender Smart’, kindly hosted by MyFamilyCare
- October 2015 – Book Launch Masterclass ‘Be Gender Smart’, kindly hosted by Harvey Nash, Inspire Women
- June 2015 – Make Your Own Luck! Conference – Voice at the Table Conference